At a Glance
- Fabulous five bedroom luxury town house, Sleeps 10
- Can be booked as 2 bedroom in off peak months
- 2 ensuite bathrooms, one family bathroom
- Patio with spectacular river/sea views & BBQ
- Parking for up to three cars (double garage with electric charger)
- Bedlinen and towels included (Not beach Towels)
- Heating and electricity included
- DVD. WiFi, Bluetooth Audio system
- Fridge/Freezer (ice dispenser) Wine cooler
- Induction range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Toaster, Nespresso coffee machine
- Requires 50% deposit
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
- No smoking,One small dog by request £50
Ankorva is a fabulous 5 bedroom Victorian residence sleeping up to 10, with stunning views across the river and out to sea. (Can be booked as a 2 bedroom house in off peak, enquire for details). Situated just minutes walk away from Fowey town centre, with parking for up to three cars, Ankorva is the ideal property for couples sharing or large family holidays.
Recently renovated to a very high standard, Ankorva oozes luxury and charm while offering everything you could possibly need for the perfect break.
Walk through the front door and into a large well equipped family kitchen with seating for 10 at the dining table. This room is surrounded by windows offering fabulous view to the river. The spacious living room is a very comfortable light and airy room where you can sit inside and watch the comings and goings on the river. Or open the large patio doors straight on to the fabulous terrace which is a sun trap for most of the day.
Also on the ground floor you will find a downstairs loo and a large utility room, with separate washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs on the first floor you have two large ensuite master bedrooms, again with wonderful views to wake up to and enjoy your morning cup of tea or coffee and watch whats going on, on the river.
On the second floor there are a further 3 bedrooms and a large family bathroom. One bedroom has a double bed and views over the river. The twin bedroom to the front of the property also looks over the river, while the second twin bedroom is to the back of the property.
Ankorva is a wonderful property for large family holidays where you can park your cars and just forget about everything while you enjoy all Fowey has to offer.
Readmoney Beach, which is just a few minutes walk away, is perfect to spend the day with a picnic, building sand castles, playing boules and swimming to the floating platform to sunbathe.
Or you could take a boat up river for the day, spending time kayaking, exploring areas you can’t always get to by road. Then there are walks in and around Fowey, like the Hall Walk, or walking on the coastal path to Lantic Bay, or across to Polkerris. Whatever you choose, you will be heading back to Ankorva which is the perfect place to end the day.