At a Glance
- Sleeps 4
- Children over 12 years only
- 1 Super kingsize, 1 Twin bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Bed Linen, Towels (Not Beach)
- Lovely secluded Garden with Summer House, BBQ and seating
- Flat screen tv, wifi, dvd, Bluetooth iPod docking station
- Washer/Dryer, dishwasher, Range Cooker, Microwave
- Log Burner, 1st basket of logs
- Iron, Ironing board, toaster, coffee maker
- 2 Dogs by Prior arrangement only £50.00 per dog per week
- Arrival 4pm, Depart 10am
- No Smoking, No Parking
- Security Deposit £250
Perfectly placed in the center of the ancient town of Fowey, Periwinkle Cottage is a beautiful boutique self catering luxury cottage, tucked away down a lane next to the medieval Church St Fimbarrus. Perfect for a couple’s Romantic get away, or for friends and families to indulge themselves for a week, or short break, away from the hustle and bustle of every day life while enjoying all that Periwinkle Cottage has to offer.
Stylishly designed by the owners for relaxation and comfort this delightful 2 bedroom cottage has everything you could wish for. A super King sized bed in the master bedroom, large twin bedroom and a luxury bathroom with shower. Then there is a well equipped galley kitchen with range cooker, a fabulous living dining room with log burner for those wonderful winter days when you just want to snuggle up reading a book and sipping a glass of fizz. Please be mindful that this is a beautiful old cottage and as such has many quirky features such as narrow stairs without handrails.
Steps leading from the back door take you up to an oasis hideaway garden with a wonderful summerhouse and Dovecote. Just look up to see the church bell tower against the blue sky. It is just the perfect place to spend a day enjoying lunch with friends. Or, there is always the array of shops, eateries and all that Fowey has to offer, just a stones throw away.