At a Glance
- Two Bedroom Sleeps 4, No Pets, No Parking
- WiFi Freeview TV,
- Electric hob & oven, Fridge freezer, Microwave Coffee maker, Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Bed linen &Towels (Not Beach Towels) included
- Electricity and heating included
- Garden and Patio with furniture and BBQ
Cobbs Well Cottage is the perfect hide away in fabulous Fowey. This beautiful old traditional Cornish Cottage is tucked away, yet only a stones throw away from the River and super waterside restaurants, pubs, shops and all that Fowey has to offer.
This pretty Cottage is as perfect for family holidays, as it is for romantic getaways, honeymoons or couples sharing. Beautifully renovated by the owners, it offers open plan living downstairs with a fully equipped kitchen. You’ll find everything from Cornish Ware to Cath Kidston Crockery, Nespresso coffee maker, to a Daulit Toaster.
The patio and garden is perfect for those lovely morning coffees with croissants fresh from the bakery or simply, just to sit and while away time with friends and family. Or why not enjoy a glass of wine around a gorgeous evening BBQ.
The cottage has two pretty bedrooms upstairs, one large twin and one double, while the modern shower room and toilet can be found downstairs at the rear of the property.